On Wednesday 6 November 2019, the madness, mayhem and magnificence of Cabaret Roulette is returning to our beloved The Royal Vauxhall Tavern.
But this is Cabaret Roulette, so of course there’s a twist. After five years of being in charge, this time the audience isn’t picking the theme, Viv is. And you, you darlings, you aren’t going to learn it until the night.
And the eight artists handpicked to create a brand new act based on Viv’s secret theme ARE:
* Putting all the cards on the table, it’s Drag Artist Crayola the Queen!
* Practicing her poker face, it’s Feminist Clown Kiki Mellék!
* Stacking the deck in her favour, it’s stand up comedian Onyx Fatale!
* Sweetening the pot by a couple hundred, it’s Performance Burlesquer Mysti Vine!
* Fiddling with the ace up her sleeve, it’s hooper Miss Oopsie Ooohh!
* Our very own Queen of Hearts, it’s Comedy Burlesquer Ginger Cupcake!
* Going for broke, all in, double or nothing, it’s Musical Bouffon Scarlet Shambles!
* Calling off all bets, it’s Showgirl Felicity Furore!
And stepping in as our cabaret croupiers, why it’s none other than Jack Stark as Compere and Rosie Kohl on Stage Management!
And that, my friends, is what you call House Edge. GAME. ON.