Vauxhall Tavern London Ltd is the management company who operate Royal Vauxhall Tavern. All management and staff are employed by the company. The diverse programme of events that we provide has made us an award winning venue as Best Cabaret Venue. May of our artists and promoters are award winning artists in their own right. The combination of being best venue and best artist is what sets Royal Vauxhall Tavern apart from other London venues.
People come to Royal Vauxhall Tavern to enjoy the shows and to be entertained, we ask you to keep conversations to a minimum when artists are on stage. Royal Vauxhall Tavern has an appreciative audience and artists provide you a full show which they do not do in other venues. Please respect artist when they are on stage and enjoy their performance and the effort they put into preparing the show for you.
RVT customers are loyal customers who have supported the venue for a great number of years, many friendship have been made from the social side that happens in the venue. Enjoy what the venue has to offer you, our hospitality. The atmosphere and entertainment levels of service within a competitive service led industry we aim to offer you the best in the industry.
The atmosphere created by customers and the code of conduct required in the venue is what makes us a preferred venue of choice. We operate a relaxed and informal diverse entertainment programme within the venue. We ask you to respect how the venue is managed and operated. Please respect our property, our staff, our customers, our DJ’s and our promoters, offensive and antisocial behaviour is not acceptable.
Our code of conduct is simple that we ask you to observe, break the rules you will be asked to leave:
- We want you to enjoy the service we provide. If you have cause for complaint or see something which causes offence ask to speak to the duty manager or security.
- We operate a one person per cubicle policy. If you hoard cubicles and cause delay to customers who are patient to queue, you will be liable to be stopped and searched by security on leaving the cubicle.
- It is not acceptable to cause offence or annoyance to other customers, our staff, DJ’s, and promoters or behave badly in our venue. Treat the venue properly or you will be asked to leave. At no time, do not deface the property or remove posters which are displayed within the venue. These items belong to RVT, not to you.
- It is not acceptable for the emergency services to be called to our venue caused by your actions. Decisions on this will be made by the duty manager on an individual basis.
- To avoid confusion E cigarettes are treated the same as the venue smoking policy, do not use E cigarettes when inside the venue.
If you have cause to complain and it is not resolved to your satisfaction please email us at: email@example.com. Enjoy what Royal Vauxhall Tavern has to offer you, it has a special place in all our hearts. Please look after it.
RVT membership is available to regular customers who support The Royal Vauxhall Tavern and may be refused, suspended or withdrawn at any time, without notice.
James Lindsay, CEO/Managing Director Vauxhall Tavern London Ltd.
Royal Vauxhall Tavern
1 October 2019